Sketches of War History
Transcribed by Larry Stevens
- Songs Compiled for the Ohio Commandery
- Proceedings of the Second Annual Dinner. Given at the Burnet House, Cincinnati, Ohio
- The Heroic Period of the Union, A Sermon - by George A. Thayer
- Instantaneous Rigor-Mortis - by Lieut. Charles Gentsch, M.D.
- The Heroic Literature of the War Period - by Brevet Brigadier General Isaac R. Sherwood
- Army Rifles - by Frederick W. Hinkle
- My Service in the U.S. Colored Cavalry - by Frederick W. Browne
- Raid of the Confederate Cavalry Through Central Tennessee In October, 1863 Commanded by General Joseph Wheeler - by William L. Curry
- Reminiscence Night. A Sunday Service in the Civil War - by Rev. Henry C. McCook
- The Power of Language - by Lewis Montgomery Hosea
- Preliminary Movements of the Army of the Cumberland Before the Battle of Chickamauga - by John T. Wilder
- The Experiences of an Enlisted Man in the Hospital in the Early Part of the War - by Xenophon Wheeler
- The Commemoration of the Lincoln Centenary - by Douglas A. Brown
- Chemulpo; or, What An American Saw of the First Battle of the Russo-Japanese War - by Bishop David H. Moore
- Straws - by Thomas Tinsley Heath
- A Battery at Close Quarters - by Captain Henry M. Neil
- Edwin McMasters Stanton, the Great War Secretary - by Edward S. Jerome
- Sketch of the Life and Services of Vice Admiral Stephen C. Rowan - by S. C. Ayres, M.D.
- Our Flag - by Alfred Pirtle
- The Capture of Jefferson Davis and What I Know of It - by Brevet Lieutenant-Colonel Charles L. Greeno
- The Battle of Rich Mountain and Some Incidents - by J. Warren Keifer
- Colonel Archibald Gracie's The Truth about Chickamauga - by Edward L. Anderson
Sketches of War History, 1861-1865. A Compilation of Miscellaneous Papers Compiled For the Ohio Commandry of the Military Order of the Loyal Legion of the United States. February 1885-February 1909. Volume Seven. Published by Broadfoot Publishing Co. NC. 1993.
More about the Civil War in Ohio.